About the Music Club
Norfolk & Norwich Music Club (Reg. Charity No.278446) promotes an annual series of classical chamber music concerts under the title Norfolk & Norwich Chamber Music.
The Club was founded in 1951 and details of its past concerts are available through the Archive page.
The Officers and Committee are elected annually and for the current year are:
- Chairman: Andrew Bulman
- Treasurer: Helen Colyer, 5 Mill Hill Road, Norwich. NR2 3DP
- Secretary & Programme Organiser: Roger Rowe MBE, 60 Park Lane, Norwich NR2 3DP
- Membership Secretary: Angela Skeggs, 2 Church Street, Old Catton, Norwich NR6 7DS
- Assistant Secretary: Paul Moss
- Education Co-ordinator: Sally Paramour
- Making Music Representative: Peter Lawson
- Other Committee Members: Michael Fowler, Ian Gillespie, Julia Donat, Clara Crockatt
The club acknowledges generous assistance from the Barbara Whatmore Trust, the Chivers Trust, the Ernest Cook Foundation, the Joanna Scott Foundation, the Paul Bassham Charitable Trust and the Woodroffe Benton Foundation, as well as donations from many private individuals.
The club is a member of Making Music, which supports UK amateur performing and promoting societies.
General enquires about the club should be made by email to the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org